Thursday, September 9, 2010

Got a few good pictures to share

It has been a while since my last post. And since then I had a lot of opportunities to snap a few good pictures. Let me share them to you.

Enjoy!

View from Shears Bridge
View from Shears Bridge
Whenever I take a shot, I always look for those unique perspective. And this shot definitely qualifies, as this was taken from Shears bridge. Me and my friend decided to went up the bridge to get a different view of things (especially after long hard day at the office). And man, it was a feast to my eyes.

Admirality Park
Admirality Park
This is the first park I visited when I joined Greenery Club. But this picture was taken on my second visit to the place. The picture is obviously post edited to give that low key colorful mysterious effect.

MacRitchie Reservoir
MacRitchie Reservoir
Whenever I'm shooting outdoor I always put on CPL. And in this shot, it really pays off, you can see through the water in the foreground and colors are more vibrant.

Dilaw na Tipaklong
Caelifera
I have shot a few grasshopper but this one has the best lighting and focus.

Red DragonFly
Red DragonFly

Bird
Bird(don't know what type.. hehe)

Botanical Garden Bench2
Bench in Botanical Garden

DSC_0023
Stairs in Botanical Garden

Sunset at Changi Beach
Sunset at Changi Beach

SunFlower
Sunflower in Garden Festival in Suntech Convention Center

DSC_0868
Orchids - Garden Festival

Garden Festival
The Gardener - also in Garden Festival

No comments: